New trends in home remodeling
According to some published information, more than one half of new home buyers embark on a home remodeling project within three months of buying a home. According to the National Association of Realtors more and more home buyers are engaging themselves in kitchen remodeling. Whether it is for look or to incorporate latest conveniences, kitchen remodeling can add value and dramatically change the look of a home. Sometimes it can get very expensive if not make a budget and stick to it. Here are some of the top trends in kitchen remodeling.
- Countertops: Most common updates include granite and quartz due to cheaper price compared to contemporary marble.
- Stoves: Many go for professional-grade ranges. The attraction is flat griddle or a cooktop which accommodate flat bottom wok or searing pan.
- Cost savers: New buyers are looking for ways to cut down on electricity and gas expenses and save the planet by upgrading old inefficient appliances.
- Islands: They provide added convenience and promote conversations inside the kitchen. You no longer need to set the table and you can sit at the island to eat. But they are limited to kitchen with more room.
- Stainless steel: Appliances made of stainless steel add the benefits of its look while helping the home owner with less effort to clean.